Still having difficulty with getting up to speed on creative projects. I did dig up an old binder I had purchased a couple years back for scribbling down various art and craft project ideas. It has notes about a couple ideas I had forgotten, so that might be an interesting starting point.

I've also been slow about getting my photos captioned and ready, but I did manage to finish up one little gallery containing a few shots I took while visiting Port Townsend one afternoon back in March:

Port Townsend Pics, March 21, 2009

Not much finished so far, but it' a start, anyway.

1 comments:

Chad H said...

I feel the same about our projects on fixing up the house... There are so many different things we can do, it's hard to know where to start. I wish we did have all the different things we'd written down all in a binder :)

Right now we're just trying to finish up the back yard before we move on to something else.